September 24, AlumniOS will host an interactive evening session in cooperation with Gamebasics, a leading Dutch mobile game studio with a passion for soccer, famous for amongst others their online soccer game www.osm.nl. The evening will discuss the struggles and successes of a game startup with the case of Online Soccer Manager (www.osm.nl) in mind. Together with Jeroen Derwort (CEO Product Development) we will explore how the company grew over the past years, which choices it currently faces and what expectation it has for the future.
Program of the evening
- 18.00-18.30 : Gathering at Gamebasics, Buitenom 263, Zoetermeer
- 18.30-18.35: Word of welcome & introduction
- 18.35-19.00: Introduction and history of Gamebasics
- 19.00-19.15: The challenges of an Internet Startup
- 19.15-20.00: Applying Lean/Scrum to Gamedesign and making money out of it
- 20.00-21.00: Wrap-up and drinks
The activity will take place a Gamebasics in Zoetermeer on Thursday, September 24. If you are interested in participating, please let us know before Friday, September 18 at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in Zoetermeer on September 24!