Since the start in 2008, more than 300 professionals have already joined AlumniOS and recognized the importance of connecting tofellow Alumni members. To connect with one of the members, please join our network by becoming a member. Be part of AlumniOS: become a member!
Why join AlumniOS?
For the ones that need a little (more) persuasion, we listed the main benefits for you:
- You’ll be officially registered as Alumnus of Tilburg University.
- You will receive our alumni magazine UnTil free of charge. This magazine provides information on the educational and research activities at Tilburg University, with special focus information for and about alumni. The magazine is published four times a year.
- You’ll have access to the university library, where you can borrow books and make use of the available (electronic) information
- You’ll become part of young, growing network of professionals that share your interest. Learn, mingle and benefit from it!
- You’ll have access to activities organized by AlumniOS
- You’ll have access to special activities for alumni organized by Tilburg University
- You’ll receive a discount on various activities like symposia at Tilburg University
- When you’d like to subscribe for short program at TIAS School for Business and Society you’ll receive 10% discount (https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/nl/alumni/ontwikkelen/tias/)
- You benefit from various other discounts, e.g. the Nexus journal (www.nexus-instituut.nl)
- Up to one year after graduation, you can make use of services of the career center for free (www.tilburguniversity.edu/alumni/services/career/)
As long as you’re interested and are either an alumni of Tilburg University (bachelor/master) or work(ed) for the department of Organization & Strategy, you’re welcome to join.
So if you’re interested and fit the criteria, join us by subscribing here. Costs are only 10 euro per year and as a present your payment will only start January 1st.
In case you still have some more questions, please let us know.